USB A+C & Power Adaptor for Japan (USB ACJA)
The Korjo USB A+C Adaptor – Japan is for use with Australian / NZ appliances PLUS USB-A and USB-C charged devices in Japan and countries using the Japanese style socket (eg Mexico, USA, Canada and more).
It converts 1 x Japan socket into 1 x Aus/NZ socket PLUS 1 x USB-A socket PLUS 1 x USB-C socket.
Accepts 2 pin** Australian / NZ appliances only
Accepts 2 x USB devices (1 x USB-A and 1 x USB-C)
USB A+C Adaptor for Japan features:
- Colour coded trim name on the adaptor (black = Japan) for easy recognition in your bag or drawer
- Colour coded trim on the packaging for easy recognition in store
- Earthed for your safety
- Electrical socket rated to 10A
- 1 x USB-A socket and 1 x USB-C socket, total 2.4A
- Rapid charge USB sockets
- Surge suppression to USB sockets
- Smallest, smartest and safest adaptors in the Australian market
- Approved by: Australian Electrical Authorities
USB A+C Adaptor for Japan is used in:
- And more
See our Adaptor guide for the best country by country guide for which adaptor/s are best for your needs.
*Note: Adaptors do not convert voltage – Japan is a 110V country – check that your devices are compatible with 110V, or you may need a converter or transformer.
** This adaptor only accepts 2 pin Australian / NZ appliances. If you have 3 pin products, we suggest that you take the KA EU adaptor, but be aware that you will probably need to purchase another local adaptor at your destination, to convert from the KA EU pins to the Japanese 2 straight pins. (Australian Electrical Standards do not allow us to manufacture an adaptor that converts a 3 pin earthed plug into a 2 pin, non-earthed plug).
Still not sure that this is the right adaptor for your needs?
Use our quick adaptor guide